Wednesday, February 14, 2007

are u lonesome tonight?

Research shows that lonely people are more likely to develop Alzheimer..

Since i arrived in Jakarta almost a month ago, i had suffered an acute syndrome of loneliness!

Not only i miss Haukur terribly... i also miss my old friends who are busy with their work... my brothers and sister who spend most of the days at their work places and school... and my parents who just happen to be daily visitors at a nearby golf driving range...

If this continues, i'm soooo gonna get Alzheimer... T_T

1 comment:

Cecilie said...

Poor you Dyah!

Well, you are not the only lonely one...I am so fed up of Poland now, so much work to do and dont even have time to sleep properly! I really miss you, Antonio and all the others, and am so scared that we wont ever have such a great time again!!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and hope you are returning to Europe soon and that we will se each other soon!

Miss you terribly!

Buhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu, Cecilie:-(